Building a high caliber sales team that produces millions for clients is just a mindset. Which simply means to be smart during the creation of highly effective sales closers. Then there is no need of hiring just anyone to join the team like in the old time. What is important is to know who we are really looking for. Various strategies to customize team setup have been tried and tested out there. Hence in this contribution we will illustrate one powerful way of creating of a dynamic sales team.
Many companies prefer to subcontract appointment setter individuals in order to secure sure appointment with leads. These are individuals who are not part of the team, but telemarketers with high communication skills. On the other hand salesmen are ready to close deals once appointments have been arranged for them. However instead of outsourcing and increasing extra costs, we will demonstrate a total different approach this time.
Strong sales team
We are looking at highly effective sales closers made up with sales elites. Moreover fit to sell and break sales records, unique in converting quality leads and highly effective sales closers to close quality buyers. Here are three layers of sales professionals constituting a sales team that closes quality sales deals.
- Lead generation specialists
- Appointment setters
- Sales closers
Lead generation specialist
The person who understands better the handling of sales intelligence platforms and lead generation tools. In fact, this team member is in charge of finding potential customers from scratch using sales and marketing automation tools. Check also: Kringle Konnect: Business Made Easy – CRM with Campaign Manger, Loyalty and Rewards Redemption – Communicate with your Customers
A salesman with specified mission, and whose responsibilities are to prepare and set potential buyers ready for the final step of sales. How does this work? After receiving a list of leads from a lead generation specialist, a setter does a proper and professional qualification process. This this process takes the deal from 0% up to an approximate 60% chance of closing.
Appointment setting benefits
This technique not only does not rush the conclusion process, but also does not hurry prospects to take decisions. Allowing potential customers to judge the whole process as professional and organized. Again, putting them on hold for another consultant to take over after a day or two, creates fear of loss in them. Just a reminder, salesmen are not the only ones who suffer from fear of loss. Let us say, if your product offerings present irresistible features, such that any prospect with cash ready in hands, will not afford to miss the opportunity. So setting an appointment for the next consultant to close, makes potential buyers anxious, which on the other hand increases odds of successful sales deal.
Role of appointment setter
The duties and tasks of an appointment setter is to convince and convert total strangers into real leads. High level of tactical conversation with potential buyers must be demonstrated to achieve 40% -60% as current customers before booking them to a closer.
To have leads that are half closed is an opportunity that comes only once and not twice. Like it or not, at the end of the closing process, what matters the most is positive results. So here is what is need to achieve success in closing sales deals.
- Confidence: first of all the confidence to close a sales deal is defined in height and altitude. Confidence comes from a good preparation. Realizing that it is either things go well or wrong which is why it is of utmost importance to draft upfront answers to defuse objections. The lack of not having proper answers to overcome objections lead to embarrassment. However, the mission of highly effective sales closers is one; to overcome and not being defeated.
- Asking question: wiser or pertinent question is the fruit of active listening. For through it, you are able to identify the prospect’s pains, at the same time you get to discover ultimate goals of your client.
- Listening: on average a salesperson who listens mores, realizes higher sales conversion rate than a talkative one.
- Empathy: uneasy heart feeling is manifested by the tone of voice, eye contact and facial expressions. It is actually a reaction towards a shocking news. Which in return generates connection between salesmen and prospects.
Obstacles of sales closers
- Doubt: the lack of not setting personal standards defining you as a salesperson brings self-doubt. Again the inability of not setting daily sales goals arises doubts in the product you are selling.
- Fear: questioning yourself too much questions about whether you will make it or not before closing is the beginning of skepticism. Guess what, skepticism will start telling you things like, what if it does not work out as planed?
- Shyness: avoiding eye contact especially during communication is interpreted in various ways. shyness can lead to loss of control. It is difficult to convince buyers the moment a seller starts stammering from the beginning of the conversation. The lack of maintaining consistency while talking and commence to stammer in the presence of a client tells the lack of confidence. So by the time a potential buyer begins to questioning your confidence level, definitely your product solution will be put to question too. As a result the client loses confidence in both you and your product solution.
The advantage of working under this structure will eventually promote team spirit regardless of who is doing what. So highly effective sales closers are in fact an assembly of an entire sales team working together with a common goal. Which turns out to be concluded that “one unit’s achievement can never exceed a group’s”